Mission Statement and Mission
Greenhill Church is to be a beacon light in the world by reaching beyond the walls of the church to enhance the lives of families in our community and abroad; therefore, sharing the love and compassion of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The comprehensive mission of The Greenhill Church as revealed by God is:
- To provide a safe spritual setting where the confused, frustrated, addicted, lonely, hurting, and the depressed, can find a place of refuge where love, acceptance, assistance, forgiveness, guidance and encouragement are found.
- To welcome the lost and the unchurched into a loving and nurturing church family.
- To help nurture people to spiritual maturity through a variety of small groups: Bible studies, seminars, retreats, conferences, etc.
- To encourage every believer to discover the spiritual gifts and talents God has given them so that they can be effectively and powerfully used in the body of Christ.
- To send out missionaries and church workers all around the world in addition to empowering every member for a personal life of evangelism and missions in this community as well as in other areas of the world.
- To operate a facility seven days and nights a week where children and youth of all backgrounds, ethnicity and races can find friends, fun and fellowship in a loving Christian environment.
- To become a regional church which will serve the Clarksville/Ft. Campbell/Hopkinsville Metropolitan Communities by ministering to the whole of man-spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially.